Roundabout from hell

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
RoundAboutFromHell.jpg

At first I was like, I see a Nazi sign forming in it, then I was like I would not drive thar :huh:

Nimphioüs said:
At first I was like, I see a Nazi sign forming in it, then I was like I would not drive thar :huh:
Lol i said the same thing!! I was puzzled at first, then i thought i saw a swastika.
Now i just see al the other stupid little roundabouts and crazyness. Ugh hurts my head!!

Thank you Kitty, I was about to start questioning my vision thanks to Mave and ThePro.

^And thanks to me also... Cause I think you're obsessed with nazis too ;_;

I saw one of these when I was in England. Not this big tho.

MiRc34 said:
^And thanks to me also... Cause I think you're obsessed with nazis too ;_;

I'm seriously not, cant one joke about nazis occasionally?

^
^No ;_;
Nazi jokes aren't funny. Except for those well made Hitler parodies. Which are again made using cool subtitles.

Mauri said:
Nimphioüs said:

Same for me..
Panki said:
Nimphioüs said:
Kitty said:
Nimphioüs said:
Lol i said the same thing!! I was puzzled at first, then i thought i saw a swastika.
Now i just see al the other stupid little roundabouts and crazyness. Ugh hurts my head!!

Wasn't just me, so please me nice :cry3:

Back
Top Bottom