Remote lan desktop.

Blubber

Hey girls 'n boys !

I'm searching something, to remote my sisters PC ( 2 sisters ) because when I want to play CSS or something, I have a big ping because they are downloading !
I was searching for some tool like "lanmoniteur" but my sister needs this tool too if I want to remote it :s ! I want something that just I need the tool and not my sister if you know what I'm talking about ^^. :thumbsup:

U mean like u want to turn of their internett with a program (remote) when u want to play CSS?

You know TeamViewer ?
I want something like this ! But the problem is, if I use teamviewer I need to install it on her PC ! :cryhard: :sad:

Blubber said:
You know TeamViewer ?
I want something like this ! But the problem is, if I use teamviewer I need to install it on her PC ! :cryhard: :sad:

Then install it on her pc..

^

Now I understand what you want, Blubber, I did this a few years ago on my sister's PC, but now I'm way too old to do this kind of shit :tongue:

:celebrate: :celebrate: :biggrin: :biggrin: ;D

She said, oh Gary can you install itunes on my PC, I don't have much time...
So I did that, and I install "lan employer moniteur" too, that gives me access to her PC.
The only problem, it's a trial version :biggrin: every 3 minutes or 60 seconds, it sends him a message to buy the program ^^ but that's not a problem, she thinks it's a virus ^^ :biggrin: :biggrin:..

Thank's guys :) !

Back
Top Bottom