Parents moaning

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Does anyone experiences this sometimes :

You : playing on pc for a few hours

Parents : Moaning and telling to shut down immediately, or you will get punished..

The thing I'm trying to point out is : parents don't understand me at all... When they are in a bad mood, they say, ok you can game for 15 mins... that's like nothing :doh:

Anyone has these kinds of parents too? :dry:

i do :( im only allowed to play games for an hour (but usually they forget im playing :tongue:)
im also not allowed to (but do anyway):
-Have MSN,AIM,Yahoo,Xfire or any other Internet Messaging things
-Post on forums
-Have a facebook or myspace account
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

HA! lets see somebody beat THAT!!!

yay!
I can have computer turned on (what means i can do verything i want, including watching p0rn, but not too loud) only 2 hours a day monday-friday, about 5 hours at weekends.
:whistling:

I'm allowed 2 hours a day lol ...

Usually I do at least 6 hours a day xD

i Have Windgy Sisters that Moan About me Being on PC Only time parnets windge is my stepdad And thats when he is wasted off his face I got my own PC so yeh i get what ever i like

GPow69 said:
i do :( im only allowed to play games for an hour (but usually they forget im playing :tongue:)
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

I think I tie:

I am allowed to use the PC 2 hours a day (sunday-thursday, I have to right down when I started playing and when I stopped).
I am NOT allowed to game during the week, only on weekends... (includes onlne games)
If my dad sees i'm on a forum/facebook/msn he asks who i'm talking to and what i'm doing. (If I say i don't know the person he yells at me and tells me to turn off the PC)
If I game with other people (like in SA:MP) and my dad finds out I don't know any of them he will kill me :tongue:
I must read for 30 minutes every day. I used to like reading but since my dad is forcing me I don't like it anymore...
My dad makes me stop playing after a certain amount of time on weekends but that amount of time is unknown xD

Luckily, I manage to do some of these things without him noticing. :whistling:

Also, sine I am failing Math and Grammar my dad is making me go to 2 hours of extra classes on friday (which is a weekend in Israel) :cryhard:
That meens I have to wake up at 6:45am on a weekend and learn

Yaheli said:
I think I tie:
I am allowed to use the PC 2 hours a day (sunday-thursday, I have to right down when I started playing and when I stopped).
I am NOT allowed to game during the week, only on weekends... (includes onlne games)
If my dad sees i'm on a forum/facebook/msn he asks who i'm talking to and what i'm doing. (If I say i don't know the person he yells at me and tells me to turn off the PC)
If I game with other people (like in SA:MP) and my dad finds out I don't know any of them he will kill me :tongue:
I must read for 30 minutes every day. I used to like reading but since my dad is forcing me I don't like it anymore...
My dad makes me stop playing after a certain amount of time on weekends but that amount of time is unknown xD

Luckily, I manage to do some of these things without him noticing. :whistling:

Also, sine I am failing Math and Grammar my dad is making me go to 2 hours of extra classes on friday (which is a weekend in Israel) :cryhard:
That meens I have to wake up at 6:45am on a weekend and learn

tie, but just because of your reading and school + i forgot to add this:
-if i am caught doing anything that i said b4, im banned from the computer until i move out and get my own.

GPow69 said:
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

If I were you, I'd do my homework first, then play.

JabbaWockeeZ said:
GPow69 said:
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

I do both at the same time

Mave said:
JabbaWockeeZ said:
GPow69 said:
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

lol, I just play :tongue:

Mave said:
JabbaWockeeZ said:
GPow69 said:
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

SMARTER!

JabbaWockeeZ said:
GPow69 said:
-Post on forums
-Have a Youtube channel
-Play games online
-Have a cell phone

homework doesnt have anything to do with it for me, this applies if im doing homework or not, or passing or failing :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom