New Design

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
To continue the design discussion which was created in the "some ideas" topic, here's a new update

Changes :

* Divided Menu in categories
* Fixed all IE problems
* Added ads :tongue:
* Fixed the width of the footer still bugged -> needs to be fixed
* Added a donate button
* Fixed the header image (was bugged)

tmstop.png

BOTTOM

tmsbottom.png

You wanna be an affiliate with me? Give me a little badge image and I'll put it on mine and you just gotta put a link to mine on yours.

It's useless, you site has like 50 views a day and their from people who already know TMS.

Dude...watch it. I get more than 50 views a day. Plus, who cares. It will help both of ours get a few more then :biggrin:.

Watch what? Cum beat me up big guy :tongue:.

EDIT:
Dude, if it's more then 50 views a day, I will be surprised. I just checked it out. The forums has about 17 posts from you, 2 people from an unnamed person, and that's all.

iShit is very annoying. iPods or iPhones are very expensive, and for all the players and other poop it has, just use Winamp. The top navagation links don't work, just a heads up. I find some of the stuff on that site amusing, like the fact that you "don't support warez" so you give an external link to another site owned by the same "company" ;D.

From my overall time spent browsing that site, I would say it has nothing in it worth seeing. You have spent more time working on the visual layout then that actual crap people want!

Zezombia said:

EDIT:
Dude, if it's more then 50 views a day, I will be surprised. I just checked it out. The forums has about 17 posts from you, 2 people from an unnamed person, and that's all.

iShit is very annoying. iPods or iPhones are very expensive, and for all the players and other poop it has, just use Winamp. The top navagation links don't work, just a heads up. I find some of the stuff on that site amusing, like the fact that you "don't support warez" so you give an external link to another site owned by the same "company" ;D.

From my overall time spent browsing that site, I would say it has nothing in it worth seeing. You have spent more time working on the visual layout then that actual crap people want!

Video killed the radio start

++I Post Spam, believe it!

z00h said:
Zezombia said:

EDIT:

Video killed the radio star

++I Post Spam, believe it!

Zezombia said:

EDIT:

First, if you don't even care for anything iPod or iPhone or whatever, that shouldn't be a site you visit.

Yeah the forum is lonely but it's not really that, it's the content. Believe me, there are tons of other sites like mine that have NOTHING. You should have seen mine a year ago when it was packed, but I changed quite a bit since then and people kind of lost interest in the whole scene.

Why would I want to cum beat you up...that's nasty man!

relax drum :) I checked your site it's nice for pple who like ipods :) you just need a larger community, which I doubt you get with the current domain you have

back ONtopic -> nice design mave :tongue: and i noticed it was on, nice work cant wait to see all the pages in this design ^^

Sarah said:
relax drum :) I checked your site it's nice for pple who like ipods :) you just need a larger community, which I doubt you get with the current domain you have

Remember it did good when it first started lol :biggrin:.

Back
Top Bottom