Need Help with User Files

shiznit

I have currently reinstalled GTA SA and lost my save-game. I'm not planning on finishing the game for the 10th time. So I decided to download a save-game. Now the problems start. I replaced the "GTASAsf1.b" and went into the game. It was still my own save-game in the beginning missions. I tried to find additional GTA SA user files on my PC but found none. After trying removing save-game and then repeating all this etc, nothing worked. Also GTA failed to find my user tracks. The game itself works perfectly. I have some car mods and some cleo mods... I would like to get the new save-game without removing the mods because it's a pain in the ass to add all car mods 1 by 1 using SAMI....

My user files also has "GTASAsf4.b" in it. Same size as "GTASAsf1.b" I have tried removing one and keeping other and renaming them etc. Still absolutely nothing changes. I have downloaded about 5 different save-games too.

Any ides?

shiznit said:
I have currently reinstalled GTA SA and lost my save-game. I'm not planning on finishing the game for the 10th time. So I decided to download a save-game. Now the problems start. I replaced the "GTASAsf1.b" and went into the game. It was still my own save-game in the beginning missions. I tried to find additional GTA SA user files on my PC but found none. After trying removing save-game and then repeating all this etc, nothing worked. Also GTA failed to find my user tracks. The game itself works perfectly. I have some car mods and some cleo mods... I would like to get the new save-game without removing the mods because it's a pain in the ass to add all car mods 1 by 1 using SAMI....

My user files also has "GTASAsf4.b" in it. Same size as "GTASAsf1.b" I have tried removing one and keeping other and renaming them etc. Still absolutely nothing changes. I have downloaded about 5 different save-games too.

Any ides?

Is the mod for a different version?
Also, deleting is not the best choice, rather renaming.

I deleted gta_sa.set and used Maves savegame. Still nothing new... I guess I have to take all my mods off....

EDIT: Took all the vehicle mods off and still nothing worked. After removing cleo and putting the save-game to GTA SA/data and removing gta_sa.set from there too it finally worked. Now i just gotta put my car mods back 1 by 1 :S
Thanks for the help and thanks for the sexy save-game :)

Wait a minute... Do you have Vista?
If so you might want to check all users/documents instead of shiznit/documents..

Back
Top Bottom