My new neon

F

[FF]TeddyBear

Today I took a visit to the computer shop with my laptop to get some repairs on it, and I couldn't resist buying this blue light, Was p expensive for what it is, but it does a really good job and looks very nice.

Without the Light,
1259224927.jpg

With the light,
1259224848.jpg

1259224902.jpg

What do you guys think? :holmes:

Looks nice, but I prefer to upgrade my PC hardware wise. I'm not really into neon lights etc.

You asked what we think.

I think you should get a better camera.

Nice light btw, but I would never buy that, I find it a waste of money.

I never got the point of having neon on PC's. I mean, you're not gonna take it anywhere or something. Like a car... you would put neon because you take it every where you go... but PC?

I bought a little light thing for my PC, Unfortuately to use it I have to have it hanging out the front of the case because it uses power from the PC. My case is a default dell thing and the only way you could see light coming out of it would be at the back where the fans and stuff are, its solid black other than that D:

Other than that, I just put LED christmas lights behind the desk and it looks cool, like neon :tongue:

[TMS]Slayer said:
I never got the point of having neon on PC's. I mean, you're not gonna take it anywhere or something. Like a car... you would put neon because you take it every where you go... but PC?
I think exactly the same, thats why i dont need neon :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom