Music Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yaheli

Ever thought of opening a music section for themavesite? It ca have lots of videos and a top 10 most played this week list etc.
And then there can be some writers to get some good music news and A bunch of people to make collection like iTunes Essentials.

-Yaheli 8) 8)

a music player at the top or bottom of the page would be cool, so then you cud listen to tunes while browsing the forumz.
and make a thread where we can suggest songs for the player :tongue:

He should assign some people to find songs for the section. One person for rock, another for rap and others for things like jazz etc.

[SAFE]GPow69 said:
a music player at the top or bottom of the page would be cool, so then you cud listen to tunes while browsing the forumz.
You copied my idea on SA-FE forumz xD
BTW i want to choose Metal IRON MAIDEN!!! 8)

EtOnGaCiOn said:
[SAFE]GPow69 said:

Ya i did kinda coppy your idea :tongue:

there shud be a genre called gangsta beats, i want to be in charge of that :tongue:
also put some classic linkin park on there, stuff from the albums hybrid theory and meteora!!!!!!!!!!!! (back from the good old days)

I would be happy to manage the rock section if Mave will open this and allow me to :tongue:

[SAFE]GPow69 said:
EtOnGaCiOn said:
[SAFE]GPow69 said:

Ya i did kinda coppy your idea :tongue:

there shud be a genre called gangsta beats, i want to be in charge of that :tongue:
also put some classic linkin park on there, stuff from the albums hybrid theory and meteora!!!!!!!!!!!! (back from the good old days)
METEORA! 8)

I want to be METAL!!! ;D (Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabath, and IRON MAIDEN!!!)

EtOnGaCiOn said:
METEORA! 8)

I want to be METAL!!! ;D (Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabath, and IRON MAIDEN!!!)

Meteora is my favorite album by linkin park :)

We should get some awesome bands in there too like bullet for my valentine and in flames, also all that remains

Yaheli said:
Ever thought of opening a music section for themavesite? It ca have lots of videos and a top 10 most played this week list etc.
And then there can be some writers to get some good music news and A bunch of people to make collection like iTunes Essentials.

-Yaheli 8) 8)

Opened up 'Music (videos) board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom