MTA vs SA-MP on Google

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
6YWXH.png

http://www.google.com/trends?q=multi+theft+auto%2C+san+andreas+multiplayer&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

Felt like sharing this, interesting to know that MTA was there before SA-MP, and that MTA is going down slowly.

WTF happened in the beginning of 2005 btw?

That whas when the main developer gave up on samp because very important code was hacked and leaked...

Its sad to know that MTA is dieng...

Yeah I'd love to see them both extremely popular and in a constant "battle" then how it is now.

Mave said:
Yeah I'd love to see them both extremely popular and in a constant "battle" then how it is now.

Yeah, it'll make good for both, they'll compete and actually make things better :biggrin:D

The_Dude said:
That whas when the main developer gave up on samp because very important code was hacked and leaked...

I remember a video called "SA-MP forever!".... Maybe you guys know the creator? :troll: =D

It is actually sad to see that MTA is dying... I mean they're obviously so much better than SA-MP but somehow it's just not as fun :|

Didn't I just mentionthat MTA is far from dying and Google search doesn't reflect if it is dead or not.

Andre said:
Didn't I just mentionthat MTA is far from dying and Google search doesn't reflect if it is dead or not.
Indeed, MTA is far from dieing.
It's just basicly the patern on which people tend to search.
If you would want a GTA SA multiplayer, you would type in "san andreas multiplayer" and not multi theft auto.
And MTA was actually started with GTA III and later vice city, which could explain the popularity before 2006/2005
After MTA Race the community was actually quite dead for a while, but once MTA DP came out it pretty much jumpe to life again. Quite an active community with a steady backbone imo.

GPow69 said:
The_Dude said:

I remember a video called "SA-MP forever!".... Maybe you guys know the creator? :troll: =D

No :|

MTA indeed seems like a much better than SA-MP, but SA-MP has something special which keep me liking it more, maybe the reason is those awesome servers where I've been playing ::3:

Back
Top Bottom