"MTA is better"

Mave said:
Still I have my awesome memories of SA-MP and the people you met etc.

I kinda miss that in MTA.

You just have to find the right server, The freeroam server that I found Remis on I had been playing for about a week and I'd met some really cool people on there and we had a great time, but then I pretty much just had had too much of GTASA and was sick of it, so I stopped playing both MTA and SA-MP regularly :\

Same for any game really, I've been to tons of COD4 servers and nobody will even talk to you, but my 2 fave servers are always full of friendly and fun people.
(AoM SnD Server & Killbarnes FFA)

Same for any game really, I've been to tons of COD4 servers and nobody will even talk to you, but my 2 fave servers are always full of friendly and fun people.
(AoM SnD Server & Killbarnes FFA)
what are the ips of these two servers? im a cod4 player too

Remis said:
Its normal to have awesome memories of the "first" things. If you have played MTA before and then SA-MP, you had awesome memories of MTA.

Remember when we met up randomly on a freeroam server that one time? That was pretty funny :biggrin:

GPow69 said:
Remis said:
Its normal to have awesome memories of the "first" things. If you have played MTA before and then SA-MP, you had awesome memories of MTA.

Remember when we met up randomly on a freeroam server that one time? That was pretty funny :biggrin:
Sorry but I don't remember. What did we do? Maybe I remember then. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom