Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
Some information about the new MW2 Map Pack.

The Stimulus Package will be a 30 day timed exclusive for X360, plus confirmation of old maps as DLC.

With that said, what about the coming Downloadable Content (DLC)? Well a couple days back we informed you about » Mapathy and today Xbox.com confirmed the new pack to be named the Stimulus Package, a 30 day timed exclusive for the Xbox 360. They also confirmed the pack containing some of the fan favorites from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare to be in there. So by the sounds and looks of it, the video on the bottom of this article might as well be the truth!

100313_207773_stimuluspackagedeets580px.jpg

Check it out yourself, here.

Rumored Leaked Maps
At first we were kind of skeptic ourselves and didn't feel like bringing about this rumored material, but Xbox.com's latest news article made us think twice about it. This could be the real deal! (But please don't hold it against us if it isn't...)
url]

Sourc[/media]e: [url=http://www.codnation.net]CODNation
[/url]

[TMS]Slayer said:
Wtf? What about PS3 -_-?
READ EEEEEEEEEET.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Stimulus Package will be a 30 day timed exclusive for X360
So, what do you think we will get after 30 days? -_-

Well if they do include the "favorite" maps from COD4, I sure hope they don't include Overgrown. That map really sucks, they should throw in Broadcast or something... That map is UBER fun!

I think I will be getting BFBC2 as they mention it continuously in the topic.

I don't think I will buy it... 5 maps and $15, that's a little bit too much for only 3 new maps... And MW2 is getting annoying anyways, and I'm not having fun.. Might switch over to BFBC2

[TMS]Slayer said:
I don't think I will buy it... 5 maps and $15, that's a little bit too much for only 3 new maps... And MW2 is getting annoying anyways, and I'm not having fun.. Might switch over to BFBC2
The maps were free for COD4 -____-
Ah well, pirates will eventually get these maps anyway :tongue:

YARR HARR JOIN THAR PIRRRRATE BOAT

Impulse said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
The maps were free for COD4 -____-
Ah well, pirates will eventually get these maps anyway :tongue:

YARR HARR JOIN THAR PIRRRRATE BOAT
Who was talking about COD4...? :huh:

And you can't exactly pirate on a PS3 :doh:

Back
Top Bottom