Members Of The Month - May 2010

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Messages
240,074
Location
Belgium
MembersOfTheMonth.png



The TMS administration presents:

The Members Of The Month for May 2010 !

MOTM_May2010_GPow69.png


MOTM_May2010_Maffia171.png


MOTM_May2010_Nimphious.png


​

* GPow69 was awarded MOTM this month for various reasons. I'd like to point out that he's the second most active person on the forum.
* Maffia171 has been active in the gaming section a lot, he's really the person that delivers us the latest news and info in the gaming area.
* Nimphious has shown a lot activity this month, he has really grown a lot this month, therefore he's also a MOTM

All members earn an additional 10 cookies along with being MOTM.

Note : Just because you didn't receive Member of the Month status, don't think your efforts have gone unnoticed, it's never easy to pick an individual.
 
Mave said:
MembersOfTheMonth.png

* Maffia171 has been active in the gaming section a lot, he's really the person that delivers us the latest news and info in the gaming area.
​

Ups, sorry for not being so active on that, either playing BFBC2 or just scanning through topics on here really, I'll be more active I promise :wub:​
 
Congratz everybody, and here is my

1269650368613.jpg



But realy, congratulations, keep up the good work.
And I'l try to deliver more wacky stuff to this place more often :tongue:
 
Back
Top Bottom