Medal of Honor Deployed to Afghanistan

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
EA has announced that its WWII first-person-shooter, Medal of Honor, is indeed making the trip to the modern age.

EA Los Angeles is working on the reboot's single-player component, which will bring players to the war in Afghanistan. Staying true to Medal of Honor's one-soldier tales, the campaign in the reboot will focus on a Tier 1 Operator, "a relatively unknown entity directly under the National Command Authority who takes on missions no one else can handle."
EA's goal is to make Medal of Honor the most authentic modern war game to date with help from actual Tier 1 Ops associated with the U.S. Special Operations Community.

In addition to single-player, EA has pinged Battlefield developer DICE to work out the game's multiplayer component. Along with Halo: Reach and the new Star Wars game, Medal of Honor will debut at the Spike Videogame Awards on Saturday, December 12th. The Medal of Honor reboot is scheduled for a 2010 release on the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

2rp61z5.jpg

Source : GameSpy.com

To bad there is no real trailer yet :/
There is a teaser for a teaser trailer out already, but that's just the same as the cover :/
Hope it is awspome

I've always been a big fan of the MOH series.
Will buy this on release :pimp:

The Medal of Honor reboot is scheduled for a 2010 release on the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

And that's why it is so awesome, I really adore M.O.H.

I remember coming to my place in like... 3rd grade... after school with friends to play Medal of Honor: Underground.
lol.

Back
Top Bottom