Medal of Honor 2010

Corsefied

finally got the beta and shit. and guess what. it stinks.. payed and waited so long for this . loll

dont get it , thats my tip

Yeah, looks so much like BFBC2... Its like a mod... not even a full game.. I mean, the story might be great, but Mp would suck. If you wanna play the Single Player, then I would say get it :tongue: (Or maybe rent it lol)

CoNaN said:
finally got the beta and shit. and guess what. it stinks.. payed and waited so long for this . loll

dont get it , thats my tip
Could you be more specific about what you (don't) like.

its a beta i know. but , there is to many bugs. game isnt ready to even be betatested yet.
game crash everytime u tries to change some control settings in options
when u push Y to get the chatbox up. u cant move write or do anything and have to ALT F4 out of the game.
weapons have no recoil
servers laggy
u get disconnected from a server with no warning or anything
40mm and rpg's have almost no AOE, u have to hit the guy to actually kill him.. and u can dream about getting a doublekill as it is now
the destruction 2.0 is not ingame. which basically means u cant shoot down houses and buildings

so yeah... sorry . im thinking of getting a refund

Well the game isn't done so just hold your horses at this point...

Yeah maybe it isn't ready to be beta tested but maybe they didn't know about some of this stuff... Thats what betas are for, for the devs to fix the problems

Go report bugs on their site or something and maybe they'll fix them

ye,, i know

there is a million of posts out there stating the same problems.. its all just a mess. and idk at this point xD feels like they really really failed in theyr work infront of the release... they should have expected problems and bugs. but then instead they got another problem with the website that redeems the keys.. the whole site crashed because of overflow.. ( Should be expected) as they knew how many people that were gonna redeem their keys .. so now they have the website issue's AND the bugs upon that.

ill give it a week. hopefully they have fixed most of the problems

I mean, I think it would be an alright game, but not a game that would take over the whole FPS gaming community. Just maybe attract a few people who like battlefield-type games. The game looks great, but nothing new as of what I have seen.

And about the bugs and crashes, you cant expect much from a beta first day. I mean there are millions of people trying to play on one beta. They're gonna have problems on the first day..

I'm downloading this right now :biggrin: I got hold of a key through a friend :)

CoNaN what's your EA account thingy? Mine is: Aman1238

EDIT: Well unfortunately I get an error which I dont know the solution to, and neither do 100s of people...

"Network connection has been lost. You need to be connected to access online features"
Firewall is disabled, and Client is upto date :/

[TMS]Aman1238 said:
I'm downloading this right now :biggrin: I got hold of a key through a friend :)

CoNaN what's your EA account thingy? Mine is: Aman1238

EDIT: Well unfortunately I get an error which I dont know the solution to, and neither do 100s of people...

"Network connection has been lost. You need to be connected to access online features"
Firewall is disabled, and Client is upto date :/

what do you think? xD

Back
Top Bottom