It's me ...

F

[FF]TeddyBear

This is dean aka hunter, He has NaziBul "Place in germany" written on his forehead, Loser on his right cheek, and penis lover on his left.

[Image removed on request.]

Comments are welcome.

U MAD? I said I was going to post it when you put all the makeup on.

It seems like I'm posting pictures of everyone these days ... :biggrin: btw andre's next (jks)

You live a 3hour drive away from Hunter. From me you live a 30hour drive away :woot:

Andre said:
You live a 3hour drive away from Hunter. From me you live a 30hour drive away :woot:

hehehe, nah, a 30 hour plane ride

274_22-09-09_1232.jpg

This is me @ my grandads, (day b4 dust storm thing) and I'm about to ride my 350cc moto :tongue:

Some of you might have heard me saying that someone at my school came dressed in drag, well this is a pic he took when he got home. And yes, he spent the whole day @ school in this.He's wearing a pink g-banga, and his pubic hairs were hangin out. His name is harley.

304_harley.JPG

* The it's me collection is brought to you by Nimphious, This collection shall continue as long as I have a camera

Wrong: It's me, I'm The fag that go's to Dion's(Nimphious) School
Right: It's me, I'm the fag that goes to Dion's (Nimphious') school

Nice transsexual btw!

I snapped this guy tonight, me and him used to run a server together a few months ago.. And like I said, it could be anyone :tongue: Hint: Gpows next.
309_nole.JPG

Btw, Can an admin please combine all the It's me, I'm so and so topics, kthnx.

Back
Top Bottom