Hey ppl, and one Q on mave

Speed Dark

hey people, probably u heard about me....im [Speed]Dark...or DarkForGame from youtube and i made several trailers about SF-SF v1, v2..SF-SE v1,v2..i started to play SA-MP 7 years ago...now after 1 year break i m thinking of coming back....btw I have one question... on Mave....Mave is that you..i mean have u eved had nick: [M]Mave... head administrator on SF-SE? that´s why i registered here :tongue:

btw, u may remember this C2nBhwenNWs[/media]] or
a80VYnLu8bE[/media]] or
OuCBMwI-x7A[/media]] :)

Hi Dark! :biggrin:

I remember you =D

By the way I left the server right before SF-SE.
But I did start XSU, SA-FE, SFSF and SFSFv2.

nice :) i was missing your admining since u left the server :tongue: Tomorrow i will again download san andreas, and all staff attached to it, and i ll join the server :) hmm, I guess I won´t get my hard-played score back :biggrin:

Speed Dark said:
nice :) i was missing your admining since u left the server :tongue: Tomorrow i will again download san andreas, and all staff attached to it, and i ll join the server :) hmm, I guess I won´t get my hard-played score back :biggrin:

SF-SE is gone.
And my project needs a scripter before it will go anywhere (mapping = 100% done though)

Mave said:
Speed Dark said:

SF-SE is gone.
And my project needs a scripter before it will go anywhere (mapping = 100% done though)

Im tempted to learn coding just for you, or ask a previous coder (Not nimph) to do it?

well...all i can do about scripts and maps is creating maps in MTA editor...uhm...but I can have a look on that scipting code...there were awesome maps on your server :)

Speed Dark said:
well...all i can do about scripts and maps is creating maps in MTA editor...uhm...but I can have a look on that scipting code...there were awesome maps on your server :)

Trust me the maps I have for SFSFv3 are perfect.

RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
Speed Dark said:

SF-SE is gone.

Im tempted to learn coding just for you, or ask a previous coder (Not nimph) to do it?

No offence, but we need a pretty skilled scripter mate.

Back
Top Bottom