HELLPPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CreonSiper

A BUNCH OF dam sautie arabians hacked my website and they keep hacking it i changed the password numerous times they KEEP getting in and putted up a "HACKED" page on my website i'm talking to the basterd now, he's going for all the file hosts!!

HELP
His ID is
x4xx22@hotmail.com

TELL HIM TO F*** OFF he's hacking everything i have!!!

What can i do,
where to i report it to?

contact the hoster, and what systems did you use, like cms? If it was your own script, put it in the garbage.

Remis, It is the latest version of joomla and the host changed all the passwords HE IS STILL GETTING IN!

i have 1.5.10 i have no modules installed, i either use <iframes or articles, i think i figured what was wrong, the hacking page started in my file host, then it spread to my home page i think, he uploaded a PHP or HTML to my host and executed it then made a command to replace index.php with his codes, Sounds like the problem, well its removed until further notice, if the hacking continues then i don't know what to do..

Just stop the host... or at least fix it so that no php files can be uploaded

LOLZ FeaR this isn't your topic unless you want to help instead of make snide comments please do not get involved unless your
here to post on the topic.

BTW its all fixed Thanks Remis And Mave,
i was panicking because i thought he would
delete all my files, and my old PC cant boot up again
and my server has important filez :biggrin:

FeaR said:
your a noob.

-1 Cookie.

BTW, you are because you have -6 cookies i made -1 cookie, obviously your not a favorite to the TMS Forums either.

Tell him to see if he can hack my site, then you'll know if it's a security fault on your side.

And I know it's solved, just laying it out there :innocent:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom