Hello TMS

Silvester

Hello TMS,

I have been a member here previously and you might deduce my former identity from my nickname. This is definitely not my first account and I apologize for that; I wanted to some degree to be received as who am I today, not who I was five or ten years ago :)

My name is Silviu and I live in Bucharest, Romania. I am a first-year student of Automation Engineering, with a minor in Psychopedagogy; two subjects that define much of who I am and what I want to be, starting with the passion I had in my early youth for technology and learning.

At times I work as a part-time office monkey, where I stamp and sign all matters of useless bills, for the sake of paying my own bills; I find it to be a 'cycle of bill recycling', for the creation of one bill leads to the destruction of one other bill - or something like that, I could never quite piece it together. Meaningless thoughts for meaningless jobs.

That being said, I have been working with Mave in preparing some surprises for you all and I hope we can unveil them in the near future. Hopefully we'll get to have quite a bit of fun together!

I hope we can get along!

I hereby officially welcome you to the forums Silvester!
I don't think I've ever met someone with as many nicknames as you :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom