Hello GothicDrakanas here :D

GothicDrakanas

Name - GothicDrakanas or Drake for short

Age - 26

Nationality - Irish

Likes/Dislikes - Rpg's, anime/ trolls,

How did you hear about TMS? -Jayrad, I have refered 6 friends sence i joined and plan on more :wink: FEAR MY FACTION MUWHAHAHHA

Welcome GothicDrakanas!
I hope you'll enjoy the forums, stick around!

I just joined and alrdy I made a mistake lol. I was donating and hit ok but i forgot to put my ingame name and it gave me a confirmation# (will supply in IM only) so i was like &*^( and hit back and did it again. but i got a new confirmation number. So i just donated 40$ lol. I would like it either back or to get credit for it. I can send you the confirmation number if needed. as well as a screen shot.

GothicDrakanas said:
I just joined and alrdy I made a mistake lol. I was donating and hit ok but i forgot to put my ingame name and it gave me a confirmation# (will supply in IM only) so i was like &*^( and hit back and did it again. but i got a new confirmation number. So i just donated 40$ lol. I would like it either back or to get credit for it. I can send you the confirmation number if needed. as well as a screen shot.

You now have the 35$ VIP package, and I will refund you $5 right now.
If this is not what you wanted, please tell me, and we'll refund 20$ and give you the 20$ VIP package.

This is fine. How ever I am not able to tp or set homes. Not sure on how to protect chest either. Also I asked around and no one knows lol. I like your server and have no problem supporting it. I was wondering if in 2 weeks when I get paid and I donate 15 dollar to I get promoted to the 50$ donator status?

GothicDrakanas said:
This is fine. How ever I am not able to tp or set homes. Not sure on how to protect chest either. Also I asked around and no one knows lol. I like your server and have no problem supporting it. I was wondering if in 2 weeks when I get paid and I donate 15 dollar to I get promoted to the 50$ donator status?

To answer your last question: Of course!
To answer your first question: Please contact a moderator or Avalkiz ingame :wink:

Mave said:
GothicDrakanas said:

To answer your last question: Of course!
To answer your first question: Please contact a moderator or Avalkiz ingame :wink:

Unfortunatly I at work right now and unable to lol. And I don't get off till 10pm centeral time.

Back
Top Bottom