Guy Shoots Air Rifle Into Friend's Ass, Intestines Explode

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A German steel foundry worker has been given a nine months jail sentence after poking an air rifle up his friend's bottom and firing it - causing his intestines to explode.

ia5vikee.jpg

Denis Schwarz, 25, said he'd only wanted to help his pal who had complained about sweaty buttocks from working in the Halberg Guss factory where molten metal kept temperatures soaring.

He said he had jokingly offered to help his friend cool down by blowing some air over him and said: "We often played around with air rifles - it was just a bit of fooling around - I said I was going to shoot him in the bum. He said he didn't care and I pulled the trigger and he just collapsed."

The Court in Leipzig, which gave him a suspended sentence, heard that the high pressure air blast had ruptured the man's intestines and he had almost died.

His victim said: "I suddenly felt this incredible pain - you can't imagine it. I couldn't breathe it hurt so much, you can't know how happy I was when I got to hospital and they gave me an anaesthetic."

Prosecutors told the court: "The blast of air burst his intestines causing massive internal bleeding. It was an emergency operation which the victim almost died from. He was in intensive care for 11 days. A big section of his large intestine was removed and he had to have a bag fitted to collect waste."

Source : Austrian Times

Sorry, couldn't stop laughing ROFL!

It's sad, my air rifle, you can hold it an inch away from you eye and fire, would just feel like someones blowing on you :(.

It is now :tongue:.

But before I mean, it could break ice with the BBs, but it didn't have any physical air powah, let alone enough to blow up someones insides through their ass.

Zezombia said:
It is now :tongue:.

But before I mean, it could break ice with the BBs, but it didn't have any physical air powah, let alone enough to blow up someones insides through their ass.
Fix it and start blowing stuff up :guns: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom