Discussion GTA VI Wishlist

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
With a trailer or official announcement imminent.. Oh who am I kidding.
Time for a wishlist of the most desired features.

A proper amount of enterable buildings

Obviously they can't make every building enterable, but I'm talking about public spaces:
  • Malls (I mean even Vice City had an enterable one)
  • Stores
  • Airports (Again: even Vice City had an enterable one)
  • Hospitals
  • Bars
  • Restaurants
I truly believe this would improve realism a tenfold.

A map with a true purpose for boats

This one seems hopeful, since the map is gonna be Miami/Florida. Truly one of the most frustrating things for me in GTA V: the most efficient way of travelling is in a car. I want to see different "islands", bridges connecting them (some with a lot of traffic). Create several marinas which allow you to cut your travel route short by several miles. Maybe even a real island only reachable by plane or boat.

Last edited:
The ability to bribe cops

Because let's face it: running from the cops all the time gets boring. It would be great if we could bribe them and have them "stay off our back" for a designated amount of time.

Last edited:
More sports activities

I want to be able to skateboard on the boardwalk, surf on high waves,... Hell even skiing (indoor naturally) would be great.

Extreme weather conditions

Of course these should be extremely rare events (every 50 in-game days(?), different locations), but it would be cool to have the occasional hurricane, earthquake.

Extremely hot weather would also be nice. I can imagine the game letting us "sit" on our hoods. In this weather your character should jump off swearing "Fuck that's hot." or something. (Public) swimming pools would be crowded,..

Multiple events to make the world seem alive

I'm talking sold-out concerts, races at the racetrack, opera shows, comedy shows, baseball games, basketball games, soccer games,...
All WITHOUT CUTSCENES, you just naturally walk in.
Unrealistic? Probably.

The ability to bring the second character along

I would love to be able to call him/her up, which makes them arrive to your location. They get in your car as a passenger and follow you around for x amount of time. They'd also join you in a restaurant, shop, activity,... or help you shoot baddies when you get attacked. Ideally this would last 5 in-game hours.

The return of the army and 6 stars wanted levels

It might sound silly but I've always missed the 6 star wanted level in GTA V. Have them bring in the freaking army when you're wreaking havoc like a mad-man.

Bring back the crouching feature

No idea why they didn't implement this in V. Hell even crawling would be neat, though crouching is the minimum.

No witnesses? No cops.

If I'm alone in the woods and kill an NPC on a trail, don't send in two cop cars... When there's nobody around in x m2, the crime should go unnoticed. One of the most frustrating things in GTA V right now.

The ability to surrender to cops

Hell, why not even spend x in-game hours in jail? The jail would finally get a proper use.
Also: have cops try to arrest us first, before actually trying to kill you. Whilst they are trying to arrest you, you can decide whether to cooperate (surrender) or resist.

Variable body types: from skinny to buff to fat

I'm talking even more extreme than San Andreas levels of going fat/skinny/buff. I want to go from meth-head to guy who practically can no longer run. And if you frequent the gym a lot and stay clear of the fast-food joints, getting really muscular would be a given.

References to Scarface, Miami Vice,...

I'm gonna be really disappointed if there isn't a chainsaw in one of the beachside apartments. Nods to other Miami TV shows / movies would be great as well.

Enterable cruise ships

NSFLpBi.jpeg

Since Miami is perhaps the biggest U.S. state for cruise ship tours, being able to board and explore them would be great. I could see this being implemented like the Vice City airport, where you have to go through a metal detector (so no guns on board). If you start hitting people / being a jerk, getting locked up by the cruise ship staff in a tiny on-board prison would be funny as well.

Zoo

A metal detection checkpoint at the entrance would prevent a massacre of the animals. However I think it would be awesome if we could visit a zoo, explore the animals, perhaps even climb into some of the cages and get eaten (die). This would add so much immersion to the game. And I don't think it'd get boring fast. Could have some side-quests as well. "An animal just escaped from the Vice City Zoo!".

Back
Top Bottom