GTA Online: The Doomsday Heist Update is now live (info + screens)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Not my screenshots as I have to wait until tonight to play..

Deluxo does NOT have a flying cooldown, this is insane!

xii6DdF.png

Vehicle prices:

QzUWHkR.png

New radio station confirmed

BLi9SL4.png

ING article about update: (looks like they got an early peek)

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/12/12/the-doomsday-heist-feels-like-gta-onlines-campaign-mode

in case anyone wants to test some of vehicles before buying them, I'll likely be online later tonight.

Donald said:
in case anyone wants to test some of vehicles before buying them, I'll likely be online later tonight.
You still swimming in money? Damn I'm jelly. I'll probably have to sell a lot of cars in order to buy the Deluxo and Jetpack.

Mave said:
Donald said:
You still swimming in money? Damn I'm jelly. I'll probably have to sell a lot of cars in order to buy the Deluxo and Jetpack.
I can't say for sure, but by the looks of it (just checked on Socialclub), yup :)
If there'd be any way to give money to friends, I would do it.

Donald said:
Mave said:
Donald said:
I can't say for sure, but by the looks of it (just checked on Socialclub), yup :)
If there'd be any way to give money to friends, I would do it.
Not sure if this still works, but you used to be able to mod a street car (not put insurance on it) and then have someone else sell it at Los Santos Customs.
EDIT: nevermind, this doesn't work anymore.. Guess there is no way to give money to friends.

Back
Top Bottom