News Grand Theft Auto VI Officially Announced by Rockstar Games - Trailer coming early December

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
7kj4r5S.png

A Message from Rockstar Games
Next month marks the 25th anniversary of Rockstar Games.

Thanks to the incredible support of our players worldwide, we have had the opportunity to create games we are truly passionate about — without you, none of this would be possible, and we are so grateful to all of you for sharing this journey with us.

In 1998, Rockstar Games was founded on the idea that video games could come to be as essential to culture as any other form of entertainment, and we hope that we have created games you love in our efforts to be part of that evolution.

We are very excited to let you know that in early December, we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto.

We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.

Thank you,

Sam Houser

Sauce: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/4kok877a13aa32/a-message-from-rockstar-games

Hell yes we finally got actual news directly from R*!

100% looking forward to see the trailer. I'm also very curious to see how the game has shaped up since the leaks.

Hell yes we finally got actual news directly from R*!

100% looking forward to see the trailer. I'm also very curious to see how the game has shaped up since the leaks.
The rest of November is gonna feel like forever :biggrin:

Oh geez you're right, also it's only 8th day of the month too. I already feel the time slowing down
23 freakin' days, and that's only if they release it December 1st (a Friday). They probably won't.

I also just realised that just because we'll get a trailer in December, doesn't mean we won't see something else before.
A logo would be pretty cool for example.

I also just realised that just because we'll get a trailer in December, doesn't mean we won't see something else before.
A logo would be pretty cool for example.
Evidently we didn't get anything more. Looking at the bright side though, it's already the 17th today.

Back
Top Bottom