Chat BOX

S

[SFSF]TheNewAli

Hey, Mave can you enter the chat box again? just google "CBOX" and can ya pls get 1 for our forum?
ya i was behind these scenes :hug: report to me detective ali :holmes:

Who da heck is he? oh ya so you mean ma cousin? who posted the "introduce yourself?" hacking into ma account. He lives very far away from me now forget him now PEACE.

ya i was behind these scenes :hug: report to detective ali :holmes:

I will only put one on TMS if you can have one in a Chat BOX board, because on main page sucks...

I'm guessing you people are smart enough to know "the old ali" isn't smart enough to hack SMF, or the new ali as their the same person?

im different from him i know how to hack forums. But im starting to make friends with you guys so i thought that i should'nt. My problems are still not over. cuz i moved into ali's house with newer thins and the one who you call goku? still has some dbz clan spirit in him! LOL well im cleary not dbzali im sfsf new ali who can bring PEACE to the forum without arguing. Did i tell you? that i hate arguing but i do like this guy:
TripleH012.jpg
that guy sucks :evileyes: says you :holmes: ya but i was behind these scenes :hug: report to detective ali :holmes:

He's now banned. Sorry for being harsh but he is the same Ali, weather or not he wants you to think he is.

How about this: If the forums gets hacked, I was wrong.

Zez do you wanna start a fight? im not ali now lets face it!

ai caramba! i dont wanna start a fight but im not dbzali
atleast mave believes me. ok ill prove it
1- completely different personality
2- different contries
3- he's gone to canada i think cuz he said
4- i hate him
5- he imposterized ma name!!!! why dont ya'all believe me give me a reason and i'll go where i came from!
IM NOT DBZALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Hell no, you have the same snobbish i-can-hack-the-shit-out-of-the-world-if-i-wanted-to-so-fuck-you personality.
2- Um... no? Same country, whatever that means.
3- Um... no? We're suppose to believe you because you said (btw, I'm 405 and live in space)?
4- Um... no? I hate you too.
5- Um... no? You want a reason? Heres 3:

1) If he was the one who registered this account, how did you get hold of it? He sent you the password or something? Go screw yourself.
2) You say you can hack SMF? He says he can hack SA-FE? So do I have to repeat myself? Here it goes: "you have the same snobbish i-can-hack-the-shit-out-of-the-world-if-i-wanted-to-so-fuck-you personality".
3) No one acts quit as retarded as you unless their Trying to. A.K.A. Your trying to keep your name & act differently (the mistake you made here is you made it too extreme).

Calm down man, and please : don't post that ugly guy in your post and try minding your posts, you make them a bit messy :\

Back
Top Bottom