Bosch S01E02 - Chapter Two: Lost Light

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Bosch S01E02 - Chapter Two: Lost Light

zHAzgJL.jpeg

Episode Summary

Episode starts with the coroner (I love that character) and Bosch talking about faith. Bosch claims he has none. After the opening credits two cops discover a body in the back of a van during a traffic stop. The driver, Raynard Waits, is arrested.

In court things go a little better than last episode. Bosch gets to tell his side of the story, with his lawyer questioning him.

Jerry discovers that one of the residents near the bones site is a convicted child molester (Nicholas Trent), the guy obviously rises to the top on the suspect list.

Waits learns about Bosch's ongoing case about the children bones and tries to get in contact with the D.A., claiming he has something "The D.A. wants". During a meeting with the D.A., Waits claims it was him who put the "12 year old boy" up into the woods.

Bosch and Jerry pay another visit to Trent, who just hung himself.

My opinion and thoughts

Wait is a true psycho, I bet we're going to see a lot more of him. The actor portraying him nails the role, the guy really has that insane look.
That reporter is annoying as fuck, I hope they get rid of him soon. Case just became a lot more interesting, although I'm not buying that Waits murdered the kid, time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom