Borderlands

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
256px-Borderlandscover.jpg

Borderlands is a science fiction role-playing shooter (a first-person shooter with RPG elements) that was developed by Gearbox Software for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The console versions of the game were released in North America on October 20, 2009, and were released in PAL countries on October 23. The Windows version was released on October 26 for North America and then on October 29 for the rest of the world.
The game was first revealed in the September 2007 issue of Game Informer magazine.

Developer(s)
Gearbox Software​
Publisher(s)
2K Games​
Engine
Unreal Engine 3​
Platform(s)
Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3​

Characters

There are four playable characters in the game, all with unique skills, abilities, and back stories. As these characters level up, the player can increase basic stats for them such as health totals, ammo capacity, and accuracy. Each character also has three unique focus skill trees to develop, allowing for 12 main character specs and thousands of potential combinations. There is also an accessory item type specific to each character.

System requirements:

1GB system RAM
2.4 GHz Pentium 4 Processor
NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GS
ATI Radeon X850 Series
Dual Layered DVD-ROM drive
8 GB of hard disk space

borderlands2.jpg
borderlands2.jpg

That really looks cool. Too bad I don't have money for that, and my Internet connection is so slow that it takes maybe 1 week to download :dry:

this games awesome i got it early this morning its something really great

Back
Top Bottom