Apple launches new MacBook Air ultralight laptops

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
CUPERTINO, Calif. – Apple is launching two new MacBook Air ultralight laptops.

CddtD.jpg

One has a screen that's 13.3 inches diagonally. The second has an 11.6-inch screen. Prices start at $999.

Like the past generation, the MacBook Air can't read CDs or DVDs. This one also doesn't have a hard disk drive. Instead, it uses all flash memory, like the iPhone does.

Apple also announced a new version of its operating system, called Mac OS X Lion, that will include a store for Mac software. It's similar to the iTunes store that sells apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.

It is adding FaceTime video chatting to Macs. That feature debuted this summer on the iPhone 4.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Apple-CEO-Steve-Jobs-announces-new-MacBook-Air-he-speaks/photo//101020/photos_tc_afp/00016aec91ba36cc27826a6ea60f3436//s:/ap/20101020/ap_on_hi_te/us_tec_apple_mac_event

Enough with the BULLSHIT!

And 999$? - Make it 1$ and we have a deal. Otherwise I wouldn't buy this.

Meh. That would be the only real reason I would buy this. But I won't anyway.

Steve Jobs already has enough money, Let him retirement.

Meh. I don't know. About 6 Billion would be enough for me at the age of Steve Jobs.

I wouldn't even know what to do with such money at that age tbh.

Like a PC you can actually upgrade :biggrin:

It might not fit in an envelope, but it performs better.

WTF.

128gb is the max flashdrive size?

The iPod before the ipod touch had fucking 160gb!

Seems we're going back to the 2gb harddrive days?

Fries said:
You pay $999 and as soon as you step outside, your laptop flies away in the wind.
Lmao!

But I agree with GPow, I would rather buy a PC I can upgrade than this thing piece of crap :|

Additionally you would need to buy a external DVD drive.. if you want to use DVDs

Back
Top Bottom