Anyone else had connecing problems?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I couldn't watch TMS forums, SA-FE forums and SAMP Market :s

I fixed it by having my router off for a couple of hours

Anyone else experienced this?

Hmm weird, I wonder why it's caused, first I thought it was a doss on my webserver, but since I was the only one who couldn't visit them at all, I guess IDK :s

[SL]SA_killer said:
nothing happened to me lol...

Yeah, if it was an undersea cable, that would have been normal, since I live on another continent

What the fuck... same thing happened to me last night(i couldnt go on any web pages, but my PC said im connected to the interwebz), and SA_Killer just told me it happened to him on xfire... something fishy is going on here maybe?

GPow69 said:
What the fuck... same thing happened to me last night(i couldnt go on any web pages, but my PC said im connected to the interwebz), and SA_Killer just told me it happened to him on xfire... something fishy is going on here maybe?

Then you would need to reboot your router :/ I sometimes have a bug that I can only play SA-MP, nothing else with internet will work, no msn, no browser, no xfire :/

Mave said:
GPow69 said:

Then you would need to reboot your router :/ I sometimes have a bug that I can only play SA-MP, nothing else with internet will work, no msn, no browser, no xfire :/
Lol, what happened was that in the local ip address page my username was not there so it couldnt connect properly xD
Idk who erased lol ( I got H4Xed)

Back
Top Bottom