Amnesia: The Dark Descent

GPow told me about this like a week ago. Downloaded it that day still haven't played it. Should do it today.

Moved to Game Discussion btw since this is not really news ;p

I get easily scared (that's why I've never completed HL/2 ;__:wink:, but I would like to give a try ...

My friend live streamed this a couple times and he was getting pretty freaked out at first, but later on we were all chatting on TS and he was just fuckin around having fun :tongue:

It looks like a very good game though, probably would have been even better if I could have heard the sound >.<
Not my type of game though. I don't like being scared :<

Have it still occupying space on my hard drive, think ill just delete it, got fairly far from what i could tell, about three hours in and last I remember I just went through some kinda tunnel someone dug to escape the castle and yeah, got fed up with not being able to fight back.

Kryogenic Napalm said:
Have it still occupying space on my hard drive, think ill just delete it, got fairly far from what i could tell, about three hours in and last I remember I just went through some kinda tunnel someone dug to escape the castle and yeah, got fed up with not being able to fight back.

Last I saw you threw a chair at the monster LOL

GPow69 said:
Kryogenic Napalm said:

Last I saw you threw a chair at the monster LOL
LOL it worked a little bit, set him back a couple seconds... Then his down syndrome looking ass caught back up. I think he just needs somebody to love.

Corsefied said:
Mauri said:
I get easily scared (that's why I've never completed HL/2 ;__:wink:, but I would like to give a try ...

if u get scared of HL2 then dont play this. :fool:

okayguy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom