All Black Ops Related Stuff

for me its the lag that is the worst thing.. i freeze and get lagspikes every now and then and it really ruins the experience :tongue: i like the graphics :tongue: its not that bad

Corsefied said:
for me its the lag that is the worst thing.. i freeze and get lagspikes every now and then and it really ruins the experience :tongue: i like the graphics :tongue: its not that bad

It can be fixed via a patch (which they will eventually release now or then).

And indeed, the graphics are AWESOME. I see no reason to complain about them.

How do you like my gun? ::3:
iYZhv.jpg

^Ye. Imagine the "emblem" from MW2. That is what you see in the pic. Fully customizable, a lot of layers to put pics on, resize, move, rotate, outline (etc) them as you wish. It is pretty goddamnfuck AWESOME. The same appears on your playercard too :3

2 Steps to fixing the lag:

1: When you open the game, go to task manager and set the BlackOpsMP.exe priority to something pretty high. Then set Steam's priority to low.
2: In game, open console and type /cl_maxpackets 100

Do these and it's pretty much perfectly smooth :biggrin:

Just came across this:
/r_multiGpu - should be set to "0" if you do not have a multi-gpu graphics card.
/r_blur_allowed - people are reporting minor frame boosts with this set to "0"
/r_distortion - people are reporting minor frame boosts with this set to "0"
/r_dof_enable - people are reporting minor frame boosts with depth of field set to "0"
/r_glow_allowed - people are reporting huge frame boosts with this set to "0"
/cg_brass - people are reporting minor frame boosts with depth of field set to "0"
/r_cachemodellighting "1" - people are reporting minor frame boosts with depth of field set to "1"
/r_cacheSmodellighting "1" - people are reporting minor frame boosts with depth of field set to "1"
Might be usefull.
Also this link might have some usefull stuff in it http://geekmontage.com/texts/game-fixes-call-of-duty-black-ops-lag-steam-errors-crash-black-screen-pc-game-fixes/

GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
^Already did.

Some other useful dvars are
/demos_enable 0
/sv_maxrate 25000

:biggrin:

What do these do? More specifically the demos one :O

Idk. Nothing "illegal" tho. Been playing with them on servers for a while now.
Also, they released a patch. Kinda fixed some spikes.

MiRc34 said:
GPow69 said:
MiRc34 said:
^Already did.

Some other useful dvars are
/demos_enable 0
/sv_maxrate 25000

:biggrin:

What do these do? More specifically the demos one :O

Idk. Nothing "illegal" tho. Been playing with them on servers for a while now.
Also, they released a patch. Kinda fixed some spikes.

Not just that tho. I saw what they fixed on sum dutch site :tongue:

^Indeed. Game runs way smoother now. I could also find servers way faster than usual ;3

Great game now.

Back
Top Bottom