A father again - at 75

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
A father again - at 75

A London pensioner has become one of the world's oldest fathers - at the grand old age of 75.

2cdgvhy.jpg

Paul-Louis Mariasusay was delighted that his new bride has presented him with a baby son, just months after they married.
The veteran dad already has two daughters, one of whom is older than his new 38-year-old wife Gena, and five grandchildren.
But the retired BT engineer was still thrilled at the new arrival - a bouncing baby boy called Xavier who weighed in at a healthy 7lbs 11ozs.
He said: "I may be a pensioner, and it is almost 40 years since I looked after a baby, but I haven't forgotten how to change a nappy and it is just marvellous to be a father again.
"I know that Michael Douglas and Cary Grant both became fathers again when they were older - but I am older than both of them.
"The baby came as a complete surprise. I had no idea that I could still become a father at my age but Xavier is a lovely gift."
Paul, who was born in Malaya, has lived in the UK for more than 30 years but met Gena when he flew back to the Far East to see his family.
"We soon became good friends and then I asked her to come to this country for a holiday - and while she was here I proposed to her. She accepted and then she never went home.
"I get plenty of comments about Xavier when I'm pushing him in his pram from people who think I am his granddad. I am proud of Gena and Xavier and I want to walk with my head up high."

Yeah,the baby looks like the next door neighbor though.

[SL]Slayer said:
Reports say that children born with parents above the age of 40 can be abnormal with a rate of about 90% D:

ZOMG, I know a guy (aged 16) and his dad is 75

It was just an accident! xD
I just pushed my tool into her & it leaked. :dry:

(J/K)

Back
Top Bottom