TMS Founder
Administrator
Post it here :holmes:

Mine is pretty small

- New speakers from my car
- Subwoofer for my car :3
- Lenco USB Vinyl player
lenco-l-3807-p_179301vb.png

Mine is pretty small also, but... pretty expensive if I may?

Actually I'm not used to asking much during Christmas (because there are much people in my family). Even less this year because it has been a harsh financial year with my dad's salary lowered, too. So I'm definitely not getting the Sony Ericsson Satio before the price drops to like 4000eek (currently 8000eek) in a year (and a half?) or so. But I'm definitely looking forward to the Spinpoint F3 which is one of the fastest and best HDDs for regular users and gamers and people who like to download much and store some data. It has 1TB space.

- Samsung Spinpoint F3 (1TB) HDD
- Sony Ericsson Satio (not getting this because of the £450 price)
- Some nice headset with a microphone
And as always there are some mandatory gifts as some clothes, socks, etc. Oh and also I'd love to get a ATI Radeon HD5970 GPU and an Intel chipset with an i7 processor.

Mine is Very small:

-A pocketclock
-Alot of money (I have birthday soon and i collect money for an Killer pc :elvis:)
-Maybe a headset

Thats all

I want the album 'L.A.S.E.R.S' by Lupe Fiasco, and maybe some new snowboard bindings.

I've already gotten a bunch of stuff, like new snowboard boots, new gloves, new jacket, new hat, and a bitchin' new snowboarding helmet that has speakers built in (Gotta rock a beat when you're on the hill :thumbsup:)

Yeah but this is cooler :biggrin:

I'm not sure about the wire to the helmet tho... There is a part where you can unplug the wire from the speakers in the helmet, I'm afraid that its gonna fuckup if I fall and snow gets in there D:

Back
Top Bottom