you miss me?

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
So guys im here to announce my return,i appologise for randomly disapearing without a farewell but ive had alot of personal shit happen and have just lacked motiviation to browse forums and etc

so how are we?
whats new?
any new members/members that have left?

(I applogize for the dodgy grammar as its 2 in the morning and im about to go to sleep)

Heeeeey, welcome back.
I didn't know that the guy who said "bye faggots :biggrin:" was Frost... ;_;

lol Pro... he left himself, I didn't ban anyone in 2010 (yet).

Welcome back Nitronic!

Yes Pro... You should.

5vm5l.jpg

i'll give it 2-5 months until frost returns.

No, he had his account deleted. So if he returns he will be under an alias. I also agree that he will come back in a few weeks. He's an attention whore, he must always shine.

Welcome back, now gtfo.

He actually is becoming a major attention whore and he's quite childish a lot of the time.

First he blocked me on Xfire because I told him to stop ranting on and on about how much he hates WaFFLe, and then he unblocked me a few days later and claimed he was just "trolling" and then I blocked him because I'm fucking fed up with him. Today he came on MSN and once again claimed to be trolling, and after I didn't reply (Because once again I'm fed up with his bullshit) he called me a failure and signed off.

He won't fucking leave me alone. When he blocked me, I asked ONCE for him to unblock me so we could talk about it and he wouldn't, so I said fuck it and didn't bother with him. My life goes on just fine without him, but it's apparently not the same for him because he keeps trying to contact me.

Frost, if you read this:
Grow up, and fuck off. You claim that I'M being an asshole but isn't it weird how I get along with everyone on TMS and somehow you don't? Maybe it's because you're immature and frankly, you are an ass sometimes.

[GTA]Deadly_Evil™ said:
I don't know that Jonathan is really childish. O.o
Coming from you, this made my day.

Welcome back Nitronic, how's your 12-year-old pregnant sister?

^ He's not on here much anymore, I'll forward your message to him :wink:

Mave said:
ev0lution said:
Welcome back Nitronic, how's your 12-year-old pregnant sister?

What.

Many of the internet community and in real life had a firm beleif that his 12 year old sister Shannon was 8 months pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom