Tunatic

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
Some of you might have heard of the Shazam app for iPhone, where you hold your phone to the speaker and it will tell you whats playing. I wanted that for my PC, so i used a bit of google Magics, and i found this!! Its called Tunatic and its freeware, pretty much works in the exact same way! Just hold your mic to the speaker (or do what i do and set your mic to "What U Hear") and in a few seconds you will know what song is playing!

Video:
http://www.

Download Site & More Information:
http://wildbits.com/tunatic/
ENJOY!

1. It takes too long to identify.
2. Why would you need this? If you're playing the song then you WILL know what it is.
3. If you say, what if its on the internet?, then, if its on the internet then i can probably google it faster than it identifying.
4. If you say that its on the internet and the tittle isn't displayed. Then, the song tittles are ALWAYS shown on an online music player.

AKA

useless thing chewing your ram!

Example Of Usage:
You see a video on youtube and they have a song playing that you really like, but they are a different language and asking for it in the comments would take longer, and they wouldnt understand you'r question. (Exactly what happened to me)

"Chewing Up RAM"? I Looked on my task manager while it was identifying a song and it was using 700k of my ram. Second only to System Idle Process, thats the smallest thing on the list. SOLUTIION: Use XP instead of vista and it wont hog memory.

And I didnt ask for your critisisim, I just posted it here incase sombody wants it.

GPow69 said:
Example Of Usage:
You see a video on youtube and they have a song playing that you really like, but they are a different language and asking for it in the comments would take longer, and they wouldnt understand you'r question. (Exactly what happened to me)

"Chewing Up RAM"? I Looked on my task manager while it was identifying a song and it was using 700k of my ram. Second only to System Idle Process, thats the smallest thing on the list. SOLUTIION: Use XP instead of vista and it wont hog memory.

And I didnt ask for your critisisim, I just posted it here incase sombody wants it.

it wasnt my "criticism" it was just my opinion...
I just stated what i think about it.

I got it to work, but every song I try to identify it says "song not found".

This thing is an utter failure.

Random Youtube songs. Specifically, the songs overwritten onto the audio-copyrighted videos.

Indeed, exept for 2 lost souls that cant get it working EXACTLY THE WAY THEY WANT

I Never said its perfect, I said it works well

Also the reason it might not get a song is if its a video with 50%tunes 50% video audio (Skate videos for example)

What if ur playing a game and hold the mic What does it do then?

Are you a cake ? It's Obvious that it will say "Not found"
(maybe the radio will work)

Back
Top Bottom