the history of tms

GothicDrakanas

I was wundering what happened to tms. Yall seem like yall used to be huge and owne multiple servers. So i would like to hear the history behind tms who created, what yall done, acomplishments, and failers. All of it.

Considering it's The MAVE Site I'm not sure who created it ;P
As for the history behind the site and all it's been, I'm sure the creator can shed some light, or someone who's been here longer than I have.

I was just answering one of your questions and I don't need a higher post count? LMAO
It actually seems like you're the one posting for the sheer sake of raising your post count xD.

GothicDrakanas said:
Lol u just wanted a post count lol

That didn't make no sense at all.

GothicDrakanas said:
I was wundering what happened to tms. Yall seem like yall used to be huge and owne multiple servers. So i would like to hear the history behind tms who created, what yall done, acomplishments, and failers. All of it.

Well I created TheMaveSite back in 2005. In the beginning it was just a plain HTML website (no forums whatsoever).
Then in 2007-2008 I began some rather unique SA-MP servers which have gotten pretty popular.
So August 2008, I created the TheMaveSite forums. All the awesome people from the various servers joined them and the forum got pretty active pretty fast.
Flash forward, it's now 2012 and though many people have become inactive, TMS is still up, running and active (even though a lot less then the good old glory days).

Fries said:
I was just answering one of your questions and I don't need a higher post count? LMAO
It actually seems like you're the one posting for the sheer sake of raising your post count xD.

I am just usually bored while at work. So I post a lot here and on fever forums to pass the time.

Back
Top Bottom