The Grand Tour [2016-...]

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The Grand Tour Thread
UKpg856.jpg

Since we had a Top Gear thread, it was absolutely necessary that we had one for The Grand Tour as well.

This topic is for

• The Grand Tour discussion
  • The Grand Tour related media (pictures, previews, videos,...)

Last edited:
Watching S01E06 at the moment and had to pause around 35 minutes in to post this, I'm cracking up here.

RdlHpkn.jpg

And just finished S01E07, the first part of the beach buggy special in the Namibian Desert, best episode yet, without a doubt.

Man, I never made it past episode 2.
I really should catch up.

Stybar said:
Man, I never made it past episode 2.
I really should catch up.
Go watch episodes 7 and 8 now. It's on of the best specials ever.

Only two days left until season 2! Can’t wait to get amused again by my favorite three old British guys.

Just watched S02E01 and I gotta say the magic is back. This is what The Grand Tour should have been in Season 1 as well. Not saying S1 is bad, but S2 so far is just much better.

Other bonus points
- No more "The American"
- No more "Celebrity Brain Crash"

Also Hammond's crash was insane. Glad he made it out okay.

Catching up now because I couldn't download the episodes abroad.
The guests in S02E04 are great, and I've never heard of them before.
And I don't mind the human finish line either..
Only in TGT would they intentionally start a wildfire :biggrin:

Just finished S02E06, the Jaguar episode. Episode is the best one so far this season. Love their chemistry, and those jags sure are sexy. (especially Hammonds)

Just finished S02E09, another great episode.
Can't wait for the two-episode special, which is on this week or next week I think.

Unfortunately just finished watching S02E11 (season finale)
Episode is getting a LOT of hate by people not understanding the trio's unique British humor sadly. I myself liked the episode and often had tears in my eyes laughing.
Now it's a few months wait for the Colombia special.

S03E01 Motown Funk has been out for three days now!
I know what I'm watching when I get home from work ::3:

Fantastic episode if you love muscle cars...

oHSht2G.jpg

Also a bit off topic, but I loved this shot in Detroit:

FCaaACM.jpg

Great cinematography was a staple in Top Gear as well. I'm glad they took it with them to TGT.

Great cinematography was a staple in Top Gear as well. I'm glad they took it with them to TGT.
TBH I think they do an even better job in TGT, granted I didn't watch any of the "recent" Top Gear episodes.

Back
Top Bottom