• Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • William F. Weld

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I myself am rooting for Bernie, it would be nice seeing the U.S. finally have proper, European healthcare.

Fun fact: of all the running candidates (25 have dropped out so far), only 1 is <70 years old: Gabbard.
Yes you read that right: Biden is 77, Bloomberg 78, Sanders 78, Warren 70, Trump 73, and Weld 74.

Also Biden apparently likes to kiss his granddaughter on the lips a lot.. which is a bit weird to say the least.

9mZ0hno.jpg

I only know of Bernie endorsing and liking Finnish healthcare and shit so for that alone I'm rooting for him. Also for the same reason as you said.

But on the other hand, I like shitstorms, so it would funny to see Trump win again. But not really.

Damn, another candidate dropped out.. So long Warren, your Bloomberg diss was pretty damn good.

Welp, Bernie dropped out. Pretty sure it’s Trump vs Biden now. And odds are in Trump’s favor.

Yesterday Sanders announced he was going to back Biden. Guess he had to choose between two evils and he chose the lesser one.

Yesterday Sanders announced he was going to back Biden. Guess he had to choose between two evils and he chose the lesser one.
Problem is, lots of his voters don't see it that way... They won't go to vote, since "their" candidate isn't running. The whole system is flawed from the ground up, but there's no way to fix it.

Problem is, lots of his voters don't see it that way... They won't go to vote, since "their" candidate isn't running. The whole system is flawed from the ground up, but there's no way to fix it.
Thing is, you'd expect these thing in communism, not democracy :biggrin:

Thing is, you'd expect these thing in communism, not democracy :biggrin:
Honestly, I expected this when an election becomes a popularity contest, instead of an actual election. Belgian politics is FUBAR as well, but one thing they did right was the duty to vote, instead of just the right to vote.

Honestly, I expected this when an election becomes a popularity contest, instead of an actual election. Belgian politics is FUBAR as well, but one thing they did right was the duty to vote, instead of just the right to vote.
True that, needs to be made a law in America.

Well, it's a matter of states... At this moment (20:00 CET), both Georgia and North Carolina are still undecided... And those are deep south, redneck, republican-to-the-death states. They are also worth 26 points in total.

According to my calculations, Biden needs to win in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada to win. And, right now, CNN has declared Biden the winner in Michigan, and Nevada is a pretty blue state.

Of course, this all is depending on Trump not pulling some trickery, like proclaiming that all mail-in ballots are irrelevant or something like that.

Well, it's a matter of states... At this moment (20:00 CET), both Georgia and North Carolina are still undecided... And those are deep south, redneck, republican-to-the-death states. They are also worth 26 points in total.

According to my calculations, Biden needs to win in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nevada to win. And, right now, CNN has declared Biden the winner in Michigan, and Nevada is a pretty blue state.

Of course, this all is depending on Trump not pulling some trickery, like proclaiming that all mail-in ballots are irrelevant or something like that.
And by the time I woke up it's pretty clear Biden will win (ignoring possible Trump trickery)

clcd2oo.png

"Not fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!"

Back
Top Bottom