Sup

ReV

So.. I just started playing GTA:SA single player out of boredom, for some reason I got attracted to it and plan on finishing the game from the beginning the legit way. However I won't be coming back to SA:MP for sure. Crossfire <3

Just wondering if there are any 'good' mods for the game, couldn't find any browsing trough the forums.

Like in Dirty Tale of Renamon:
Sounds like someone wants to get banned again.

Range ban pls.

Nimphioüs (♣♫) said:
Elaborate for me?
Basically it sums down to the SAMP Server SFSF/SAFE/SFSFv2. He had his own server, Stunt Evolution, and we were competitors. Him spamming at our server, us spamming on his, flame wars, going back and forth. But he also hacked the server files and had all the passwords from the accounts and all the scripts.. Then recently he attempted to buy SFSFv2 (when it was on sale), but I don't know what the outcome of that was.. And him being a dick basically.. Long long story -.-

^And him hacking the SFSFv2 that Guest hosted...

He's a fucking moron overall.

[TMS]Slayer said:
Nimphioüs (♣♫) said:
Elaborate for me?
Basically it sums down to the SAMP Server SFSF/SAFE/SFSFv2. He had his own server, Stunt Evolution, and we were competitors. Him spamming at our server, us spamming on his, flame wars, going back and forth. But he also hacked the server files and had all the passwords from the accounts and all the scripts.. Then recently he attempted to buy SFSFv2 (when it was on sale), but I don't know what the outcome of that was.. And him being a dick basically.. Long long story -.-

I don't see how this has anything to do with TMS.

Mave said:
He stole the passwords from 80% of this community on SFSFv2.

Not sticking up for him, but if maybe the coder for the server was a little bit more secure than that may not have happened. AFAIK he hasn't broken any TMS rules.

And someone has even mentioned Andre for looking through the database for my password to see if he could login to my TMS account. Therefore he had access to everyone's passwords, so, with your logic we should expect a ban?

And someone has even mentioned Andre for looking through the database for my password to see if he could login to my TMS account. Therefore he had access to everyone's passwords, so, with your logic we should expect a ban?

He's the owner of the server, of course he has access to the passwords. He didn't obtain them illegally.
And I really doubt Andre would try to 'hack' your account..

Anyway Nimph; Accept it : Nobody here wants Fear here.
I hate him personally and so does almost the entire community, so he's just not welcome here, no need to question it any more.

Nimphioüs said:
Mave said:
He stole the passwords from 80% of this community on SFSFv2.
Not sticking up for him, but if maybe the coder for the server was a little bit more secure than that may not have happened. AFAIK he hasn't broken any TMS rules.
It's not the coder that was the problem. It was the fucking idiot who made the Password for the VPS so fucking easy. No names mentioned of course. Guest..

Anyhow, Crossfire sucks, FeaR sucks, you suck, and that's basically it. :celebrate:

Just a little bump cause i didn't notice this topic, he also got kc's script from somewhere (who knows...) and used all KC's and Rafay's maps on SE. (I was hosting that server at the time)

Mave said:

He's the owner of the server, of course he has access to the passwords. He didn't obtain them illegally.
And I really doubt Andre would try to 'hack' your account..

Anyway Nimph; Accept it : Nobody here wants Fear here.
I hate him personally and so does almost the entire community, so he's just not welcome here, no need to question it any more.

I'm not on anyone's side here... but why the hell were the passwords non-hashed?

It's so easy to integrate MD5 encryption to the registrations.

I'd like to know the real reason why they're were not hashed.

Back
Top Bottom