[Steam] Weekend Deal: Portal 2 @ 75% off

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
HRdrVEo.jpg

Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following. The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/

ddTC7lP.png

Anyone up for a game of co-op? Always willing to play

Considering the absolutely absurd amount of content you get when you buy the game (long, amazing, sp story, co-op, map maker), $5 is a steal.

Fries said:
Considering the absolutely absurd amount of content you get when you buy the game (long, amazing, sp story, co-op, map maker), $5 is a steal.

"Long" is subjective here. I finished it in 2 sittings last time I played it. Of course, I know it by heart now, so it's different then when you play it for the first time.

Fries said:
The length:tongue:rice ratio is high :tongue:. $5 is less than a movie ticket whereas this has replayability.

You can advertise any game like that :biggrin:
First time you play it takes at least a couple of weeks though, and the self-made chambers are worth the trouble as well.

In short, 5$ is nothing for this game, awesome deal.

Back
Top Bottom