SP - Stunt Planet

Loads of discussions available ...

"I hate SP more then you" - "No I HATE IT MORE THEN YOU" - " NO I DO!"

etc xD

Guys personaly i havnt really been their much nor have i spent much time on SAFE But SAFE has a much more friendly community

Mave said:
Loads of discussions available ...

"I hate SP more then you" - "No I HATE IT MORE THEN YOU" - " NO I DO!"

etc xD

I call that childish arguments, hardly an discussion on my eyes.

BUT I HATE SP MORE THEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a crappy server, with a shitty gamemode, the server sucks, people crash every 8-12 seconds after coming in, the server sucks, has n00b admins, the server sucks, looking at the maps makes me want to ->:sick:, did i mention the server sucks? :innocent:

SP Admins........ ugh

I already posted this but now that we got a official topic and the other one got locked so...

SP's Immature admins:
I went in the server to see what they have and stuff.. and LOOK what the freakin admins do...
immature-1.png

I'm freakin pissed at foxy, he keeps the tunnel map, as long as he keeps it, it's a "war" for me.

lolz i went into sp as Foxy_is_a_hoe an introduced to TMS spammer unfortunatly they had anti-spam :cryhard: :cryhard:

[SL]SA_killer said:
Mave said:
:O razor = ghetto ?
No mave, When ghett0 was admin at sp, he banned Razor because he left SP and still had admin (He was pissed ;P)

Oh okay, the guy in the pic was just talking rubbish then xD

Back
Top Bottom