[SOLVED] Unable to uninstall VMWare Player

ThePro

I was trying to unisntall VMWare player the other day and i got a BSOD (like usual.. on this pc)

I restarted and the services were running and all the files were there.. but VMWare wasn't in Add or Remove programs.

Today i tried to install something.. and it said VMWare player was uninstalling... A WEEK LATER?!

I had the option to revert the vmware changes, i pressed ok.

VMWare player went back to Add or Remove programs, but... when i try to uninstall..

Dibujo_9.png

It says that it can't find the Network Resource (WTF?!) and that i click accept to try again

Then i had the idea to download another VMWare version and try to overwrite this one.. I get the option to uninstall the other VMWare.. but when i click on uninstall...

wtf.png

Any tips?

Re: Unable to uninstall VMWare Player

Delete it's install folder, then open the registry and delete the keys.

Try using Revo Uninstaller and use the most advanced uninstalling method, if the VMWare Player built in installer fails (During the revo process) Don't close Revo, but go and do what Panki said, then continue the Revo thing and it will find all the leftover files and registry entries and you can have it remove them :)

So are you still looking for a solution, or is this issue solved, Pro?

BUMP WE CAN HAZ.

I did the revo uninstaller thing, it worked.. kinda, now i can't install vmware but atleast most of the shit is gone

There's still the network thingys..

Back
Top Bottom