[Serious] I come asking for help!

SovareZza

Be Patient.
So, TMS, as you might know, I'm not the typical "red-blooded Aussie male". Sure, I enjoy my booze and tits, but when it comes to other "Australian" aspects, I can't cope. Like, for example, having more than five sexual partners by the age of 18 or owning your own car by age 19.

To be fair, I couldn't give a shit about this stereotype other than the car thing — makes running from Dropbears, Snakes & Crocodiles all the more a pain in the ass (sometimes literally).

Any who, I may be good with talking to women, but in this case I'm finding it hard to tell her to back off... I'll give you a rundown.
This girl, who I will call Femanon for this purpose, is obsessed with me. Obsessed is the right word because she's told me she: 1. Obsesses over things and 2. Is obsessed with me. When she told me, I initially thought it was cool. Fast-forward to now, I can't go on Facebook without her messaging me as soon as I get online. Even when I have her on offline (so she can't see me), she still does it. Normally I'd have told her to back off already, but this girl literally has no friends. Shit, even the girl I like who introduced us isn't her friend. She's a socially awkward gamer girl who is really REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING and keeps trying to get me to have sex with her. Normally a "fuck yeah!" would ensue, but in this case it's a "cya never" kind of thing. She sends me "good morning babe <3" at 5am each morning (luckily I'm a heavy sleeper) and gets unjustifiably angry if I don't reply (which is to basically all her texts and fb messages). I heard she's told someone we're dating, which has made things complicated with the girl I like. I mean I know she's socially awkward, but I am too and at least I try to change that. She embraces and complains about it all the time.

Basically, TMS, I need your help. How do I get her to back off, realise how goddamn annoying she is, and basically help her all at once without destroying her soul and potentially getting my ass kicked by her ex-army dad (who I coincidentally work with directly)? Like I said, normally I could have done this already, but this girl is hard as fuck to deal with.

Re: I come asking for help!

Stalker girl huh? I'd say get a restraining order, but that might be a little over the top.
Another thing you can do, which is a little evil, is tell everyone she might know, that you have a relation with another girl. Or really get a relation. This is tricky, because you have to get a girl who's alright with a guy who has a stalker.
Then, when she calls, let your 'gf' take the phone. Femanon will freak the fuck out, and possibly leave you alone.

Or just talk to her. Tell her you're sorry, but you only see her as a friend (difficult, I know). Or confide to her that you have a crush on someone else.

Damn this is a complicated and shitty situation.
I would make clear that you are not dating, that she's just a friend and that she can't expect you to answer to everything instantly. You have better things to do.
Don't tell her to GTFO, but tell her to send/text less, because it starts to annoys you and you don't actually like texting 24/7.
Is she angry because you don't answer at 5 AM? Fuck her, answer 4 hours later and reply then, don't even say sorry, you were fucking sleeping. Don't get mad though, she just needs to understand that you don't have to adjust to her.

If she doesn't stop after multiple attempts, and after you said that you really mean it, tell her you're going to block her if she doesn't reduce her SPAM-level.

That's what I would do.

Stybar said:
Stalker girl huh? I'd say get a restraining order, but that might be a little over the top.
Another thing you can do, which is a little evil, is tell everyone she might know, that you have a relation with another girl. Or really get a relation. This is tricky, because you have to get a girl who's alright with a guy who has a stalker.
Then, when she calls, let your 'gf' take the phone. Femanon will freak the fuck out, and possibly leave you alone.

Or just talk to her. Tell her you're sorry, but you only see her as a friend (difficult, I know). Or confide to her that you have a crush on someone else.
Well I was at (for this purpose) Olivia's house and the topic of her came up, she told she doesn't like her and I think she'd be okay with my having a stalker if I was to ask her out.

I think I'd like to avoid a restraining order so that's not an option.
I want to go with the friend option but I know I'd be blunt and harsh about it.

Mave said:
Damn this is a complicated and shitty situation.
I would make clear that you are not dating, that she's just a friend and that she can't expect you to answer to everything instantly. You have better things to do.
Don't tell her to GTFO, but tell her to send/text less, because it starts to annoys you and you don't actually like texting 24/7.
Is she angry because you don't answer at 5 AM? Fuck her, answer 4 hours later and reply then, don't even say sorry, you were fucking sleeping. Don't get mad though, she just needs to understand that you don't have to adjust to her.

If she doesn't stop after multiple attempts, and after you said that you really mean it, tell her you're going to block her if she doesn't reduce her SPAM-level.

That's what I would do.
I do like texting 24/7, just not her. I'm not even sure I want to reply to her in general.

I'll do something in the morning.
In the mean time, goodnight

Back
Top Bottom