Rainmeter

c0nn

steam - brucealmighty
What do you use?

2la8z04.png

I don't use Rainmeter atm, does it eat up a lot of resources? If not I might install it.

Mave said:
I don't use Rainmeter atm, does it eat up a lot of resources? If not I might install it.
Not much. Takes a while to start up on boot though.

Not using RM at the moment, since my Explorer is extremely unstable (other problems, no fix available) and RM kept fucking up my Explorer. I had to reboot every fucking 15 minutes. I got it working a while back, but I've switched to Fences. I like it better, and it doesn't take as much time on boot.
Be careful with that link though, it's the link to the official site, but that dev has a history of delivering malware alongside the provided installer. And after a couple of days, out of the blue it suddenly says that your trial has expired and asks you if you please cough up about 30$. Program itself is fine though, so I advise to download it through torrents or something like that.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Not much. Takes a while to start up on boot though.

Not using RM at the moment, since my Explorer is extremely unstable (other problems, no fix available) and RM kept fucking up my Explorer. I had to reboot every fucking 15 minutes. I got it working a while back, but I've switched to Fences. I like it better, and it doesn't take as much time on boot.
Be careful with that link though, it's the link to the official site, but that dev has a history of delivering malware alongside the provided installer. And after a couple of days, out of the blue it suddenly says that your trial has expired and asks you if you please cough up about 30$. Program itself is fine though, so I advise to download it through torrents or something like that.

I'll check it out, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom