Multi Theft Auto San Andreas 1.0

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
[youtube]http://www.[/youtube]

This video outlines some of the new more flashy features of Multi Theft Auto San Andreas 1.0.

For details on some of the things displayed in this video, please checkout the newspost at http://mtasa.com/116.html .

HOLY SHIT !

This looks too nice !!!

You can set the server's waterlevel, have custom maps with EXTRA OBJECTS (notice the counterstrike part)

If more people would play MTA I would definitely wanna move SA-FE to MTA :holmes:

The rpg server in mta are awsome. You can even create own GUIs (admin script :wub:) So its VERY interesting for scripters, because (nearly) nothing is impossible there.
Example:
onplayerdeath paras in sa-mp: playerid, killerid. In MTA: playerid,killerid, bodypart (Headshot script!)
And much more stuff. (even pets?)

I was already thinking about joining to MTA, because the sa-mp future seems to be done (kye kicked the best sa-mp devs...). But the last version didn´t work in Vista (only the race map editor worked), does it work now??

People used to play MTA more. Everyone in SA-MP also agrees that MTA is better... What's up with that???
Edit: MTA ain't working for me :mellow: :dry: :unsure: :cry: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard: :cryhard:

Remis said:
The rpg server in mta are awsome. You can even create own GUIs (admin script :wub:) So its VERY interesting for scripters, because (nearly) nothing is impossible there.
Example:
onplayerdeath paras in sa-mp: playerid, killerid. In MTA: playerid,killerid, bodypart (Headshot script!)
And much more stuff. (even pets?)

I was already thinking about joining to MTA, because the sa-mp future seems to be done (kye kicked the best sa-mp devs...). But the last version didn´t work in Vista (only the race map editor worked), does it work now??

Delete client.dll.

when it comes out ill get my host to start these so i get a free one =]

yeah. when ppl realize we should move server to mta instead:) would make uss bigger if we are one of the first servers in mta:tongue:

Today I tested MTA:biggrin:M 1.0 alpha and it rocks. The only disavantage is that it takes more ressources than sa-mp, so it lags a bit more.

But why are only a few people (compared to sa:mp) playing this awsome mod?

I tried MTA and it has very few people :( But I saw this cool game mode and i made a short video !

http://www.

i didnt use [youtube.] because I want you to watch it in HD! :tongue:

I tried MTA when it was version like 0.X and it was MUCH better synced than SA-MP! But not much good servers there.

SA:MP kicks MTA's ass, MTA is no fun...

CoNaN said:
yeah. when ppl realize we should move server to mta instead:) would make uss bigger if we are one of the first servers in mta:tongue:

I will never move to MTA it just doesn't have the GTA feel to it...

Mave said:
Nice, btw : this is scriptable in SA-MP, we could have this on SA-FE

I have planned making this a lot of times and I just never got to it :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom