Movies: General Discussion

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Damn the ratings for Lightyear are bad.. I expected at least a 7.

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Hmm, a bunch of 1 star reviews. That always makes me think - 1 star means horrible. As in, you left the fucking lens cap on, or something. Especially for a movie like this, where there was controversy around a gay kiss somewhere? I can imagine a number of those 1 stars are just bigots rambling about their children and won't someone protect them.

That said, a lot of other reviews are 4 stars, or 6. Those are a lot more damning. Because those are serious reviews. And if a serious review is that low, it's likely a pretty shitty movie.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Hmm, a bunch of 1 star reviews. That always makes me think - 1 star means horrible. As in, you left the fucking lens cap on, or something. Especially for a movie like this, where there was controversy around a gay kiss somewhere? I can imagine a number of those 1 stars are just bigots rambling about their children and won't someone protect them.

That said, a lot of other reviews are 4 stars, or 6. Those are a lot more damning. Because those are serious reviews. And if a serious review is that low, it's likely a pretty shitty movie.
The RT score is much better however.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Saw Bound earlier this week. 6/10 (small 7). Full review coming soon.

Stybar

Apparently it's a tradition at film festivals? Almost every movie gets a standing ovation.

Stybar

Top Bottom