Mirror's Edge coming to iPhone

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
MEiphone.jpg.png

The game was beautiful, had some interesting scenes, but just didn't come together in a way that was compelling for longer sessions. The game is not dead, however, because EA is taking another stab at the IP on the iPhone.

The game is now going to be a third-person experience, and it's coming to the App Store this January. The first-person perspective was a big part of the first game's experience, but it's not strictly necessary; the 2D flash version of the game is already in many ways superior to the full game. The running sections of the game where you string together moves to gain momentum were the highlights of the game, and that can be done very well in third person.

There are rumblings here and there about the sequel, and this is a world that could use some more love. Faith is a great character, the concepts behind the game are interesting, and with the game being available on both Steam and Direct2Drive for $5 in the recent pass it's possible the first game will gain a larger audience than it enjoyed at launch. We're glad EA is sticking with it.
url]

[SIZE[/media]=8px]Source: Arstechnica[/SIZE]

Of course, but that's not the point !
The point is that I can enjoy playing this on my iPod Touch soon ! :stoned:

Back
Top Bottom