Mindfuck Flashlight

Blubber

100710052859791868.jpg

Fake ?
Works with a laser too ^^ ?!

See it this way: A laserpointer. You don't see the beam, only where it hits matter. Ergo: You can't see light, until it gets reflected by something.
You won't see anything in it.

If you throw a little bit of powder in the air you can see a beam of light, so throw it in the mirrors.

I've seen this picture before, but the box where is trollface was a text "if this works, i'll be a millionaire."

"Move in the mirror faster than the speed of light"
The speed of light is ~300000m/s. Lets say your mirror is 10cm long your movement would have to be as fast as 3000000m/s at least? This shit only works in theory you know. Although when they first tried to measure the speed of light they were like in the mountains somewhere and took a kilometer distance apart with mirrors and then let the sun mirror from it. So I suppose it should be a very long ass distance, huge mirrors and nothing to stop the beams in the middle. Those conditions and other ones that are required are pretty much impossible to create.

The artist of the picture is trolling you, that's all.

Andre said:
"Move in the mirror faster than the speed of light"
The speed of light is ~300000m/s. Lets say your mirror is 10cm long your movement would have to be as fast as 3000000m/s at least? This shit only works in theory you know. Although when they first tried to measure the speed of light they were like in the mountains somewhere and took a kilometer distance apart with mirrors and then let the sun mirror from it. So I suppose it should be a very long ass distance, huge mirrors and nothing to stop the beams in the middle. Those conditions and other ones that are required are pretty much impossible to create.

The artist of the picture is trolling you, that's all.

Wouldn't the mirror break? Sounds too... Fast...

Impossible.

Mirrors reflect what they see, unless something is actually making the light than the other mirror reflecting it then the source of light will be lost.

Mirrors cannot reflect what is not there..

FrostBytez said:
Impossible.

Mirrors reflect what they see, unless something is actually making the light than the other mirror reflecting it then the source of light will be lost.

Mirrors cannot reflect what is not there..

Is they are parallel, and enough fast they will ^^ ?!

Back
Top Bottom