Los Santos Drug Wars Comes to GTA Online on December 13

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
sYbQh8C.jpeg

Los Santos Drug Wars Comes to GTA Online on December 13

Starting December 13, Los Santos Drug Wars injects a new psychoactive strain of chaos into Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.

Head straight to Blaine County and join up with old pal Nervous Ron and a new band of out-of-state misfits on a mission to put their stamp on the Los Santos psychedelics trade. Fight off an unlikely coalition of wealthy hippies and trigger-happy bikers while cooking up potent hallucinogenics — in elaborate labs or out of your own massive rolling chemistry set — in the opening chapter of an expansive new two-part story update for GTA Online.

Caution: Los Santos Drug Wars contains a range of wild side effects, including a new business enterprise to operate, new vehicles and missions, and experiential upgrades. And this is just the first dose — be prepared for lots more exciting events, including some jolly holiday hijinks, significant story and gameplay updates, and much more to come.

Source: https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...-drug-wars-comes-to-gta-online-on-december-13

Follow the white rabbit... 👀

This newswire was suprisingly short though!

new Z car wooooooooop
My JDM garage is happy

Custom brickade is also cool. Hopefully it'll have some actual use.

The DLC seems pretty... mediocre? Haven't logged on myself yet, but that seems to be the general consensus.
All the good stuff is in dripfeed apparently.
Yup. new missions are pretty cool, but that's it. New 300R car is dope, but the others are... meh.
The new Brickade 6x6 is just a combination between the Terrorbyte and a MC business. You can summon it, drive it, and get in the back, but the back hold a LSD production line. IDK what the payout for that is, though.
And yeah, lots of things are locked behind dripfeed. Including the new Taxi missions.

Yup. new missions are pretty cool, but that's it. New 300R car is dope, but the others are... meh.
The new Brickade 6x6 is just a combination between the Terrorbyte and a MC business. You can summon it, drive it, and get in the back, but the back hold a LSD production line. IDK what the payout for that is, though.
And yeah, lots of things are locked behind dripfeed. Including the new Taxi missions.
Very disappointing.

All upcoming cars and their prices

𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 [Sports] — $2,170,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

sUsezhf.png

𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗲 [Super] — $2,980,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

3BVuxmy.png

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 [Sports] — $1,790,000 (Southern S.A. Super Autos)

7asUbg5.png

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲 [Motorcycle] — $1,605,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

5Hj3GT9.png

𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘆 [Muscle] — $925,000 (Legendary Motorsport)

T0AVHta.png

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘆 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 [SUV] — $1,835,000 (Southern S.A. Super Autos)

bMr7AbC.png

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗘𝘂𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮 [Muscle] — $1,250,000 (Southern S.A. Super Autos)

0WQik7I.png

𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗿 [Off-Road] — $1,280,000 (Southern S.A. Super Autos)

Qsxf992.png

A Subaru Brat as an off-road class? That's surprising to me.

I mean, it's going straight into my JDM garage, next to the Warrener HKR., but still.

Back
Top Bottom