Media LEGO Expansion Gameplay

The subreddit is having a collective stroke right now. I don't about this, it might be fun, but for how long? We'll see what we get, I suppose...

The subreddit is having a collective stroke right now. I don't about this, it might be fun, but for how long? We'll see what we get, I suppose...
Still hoping it will be fun for at least a few weeks.

Still hoping it will be fun for at least a few weeks.
Well, the new area will have a proper race track, at least... So, a decent testing ground for new cars?

Australia was the best for this, the amount of long stretches of road was insane compared to 4.
Yeah, not even the highway is completely straight... There is a weird bend that forces you to at least lift off the gas if you don't want to end up in the farm on the other side of the road.

Yeah, not even the highway is completely straight... There is a weird bend that forces you to at least lift off the gas if you don't want to end up in the farm on the other side of the road.
* reinstalls FH3

I mean, tbh, I prefer FH3 more. Although the car selection in 4 is better, the general feel of 3 made me more "happy", I guess?
Yeah, England is pretty depressing. I miss the variety of having jungle/desert/huge beaches.

Back
Top Bottom