*LEAKED* Osama Bin Laden's death photos

ThePro said:
Nope, one is a known fake and the others look kinda fake, I really doubt they made his head blow up so much :/

Well, everyone knows how unpredictable American solders are. ::3:

Kryogenic Napalm said:
The pentagon has said they arent releasing the photos so give it a fucking rest.

The pentagon is a building, not a individual. Unless buildings can now talk, and pigs can fly, I really need to check soon. Obama claimed he isn't releasing the pictures. Like many other government officials who claimed they're keeping information kept privately: They're leaked.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e46_1304318901

Theres one of the fakes.

Second fake

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1304436213

And the other one with the head blown open is another fake as the real one is on the 4th or 5th picture.

The other ones are denounced as fucking fakes already. Lrn2fuckingpoliticsNwar. Stupid shit.

And FYI the term "Pentagon" Refers to the senior defence officers/National security personnel. Dont fucking believe me? Go read some news reports and guess what they fucking call that whole collective group? The Pentagon. So please dont fucking start this type of arguement with me, I will have you whipped, beaten, and fucking humiliated.

Oh look another fake! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c08_1304540290

The white house, the pentagon, etc, does not release photos like that, and they dont get leaked either because the personnel with access to them is very limited, so its not hard to find out who decided to show it off to the world. And before you go saying what about X Y Z that was leaked, theres a difference between an actual leak, and a handout that was given the title of "leak" to cover their ass.

Kryogenic Napalm said:
And FYI the term "Pentagon" Refers to the senior defence officers/National security personnel. Dont fucking believe me? Go read some news reports and guess what they fucking call that whole collective group? The Pentagon. So please dont fucking start this type of arguement with me, I will have you whipped, beaten, and fucking humiliated.

IAT6G.jpg

Kryogenic Napalm said:

Lmfaooooo.

These are fake indeed, the Pakistani news agencies confirmed that they faked this.

I just want a proof that guy is really dead. It's not that I would think that he is still alive, but proof would be always good.

AR Bullets do not shoot through heads like in a movie, small entry, small exit. The entry hole is somewhat small, but the exit hole looks like the bullet had the size of a watermelon.

Panki said:
AR Bullets do not shoot through heads like in a movie, small entry, small exit. The entry hole is somewhat small, but the exit hole looks like the bullet had the size of a watermelon.
Depends on the caliber of the bullet and the type of bullet too, a 7.62 FMJ would probably just make a clean exit, but a hollow point would blow a hole in the back of the head. Ive seen other pics though of even 5.56 doing damage like in some of those pics to bodies, mostly from LMGs though, so I would assume its multiple bullets that cause the bulk of the hole.

Back
Top Bottom