Jiggie | Jigswaw Generator

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Man, I thought we had a thread for cool websites, but I can't find it for the life of me...

Anyway.

It's a site, that allows you to upload a picture (within limits, but they're pretty high limits), and it then gives you said picture as a digital jigsaw puzzle. You can tweak the settings a bit, changing the amount of pieces, how scattered the pieces will be, to put the edge pieces in a seperate pile, etc... And then you can solve it.

I found this site through 4chan, of all places. Why 4chan? Well, this site has multiplayer. Every puzzle you create, gets a unique key as URL. You can then share that URL, and other people can join you in your puzzle room. There is a chatbox, and a jukebox enabled to also play some music. I've seen whole threads of people sharing links to their puzzle. Oddly wholesome.

Very neat.

vQ2r0yx.png

Done for now, obviously starting with most easy pieces, all sides and the car :biggrin:

1hHAJJg.png

Sorry man, I just couldn't stop :biggrin:

1677792311345.png

(great pic, btw :biggrin: Made for a fun puzzle!)

Finally finished.

It's pretty essential for 1000 pieces that the images is at least 6000x4000px. Therefore I would suggest browsing wallhaven with these filters:

Time for you to pick one now, @Stybar

I gotchu, man

1677852427446.png

And I took the liberty to dump the edge pieces in the middle :biggrin:

Welp, I may have picked a photo that was a bit too complex :biggrin: It's been a long while, and it's still nowhere near done. I'm heading out, leaving the room empty. It'll probably be autodeleted before long :(

1677887995208.png

Welp, I may have picked a photo that was a bit too complex :biggrin: It's been a long while, and it's still nowhere near done. I'm heading out, leaving the room empty. It'll probably be autodeleted before long :(

View attachment 298
To me it also looked like the image wasn’t crystal clear? And it would be handy to find out after what time rooms get removed.

To me it also looked like the image wasn’t crystal clear? And it would be handy to find out after what time rooms get removed.
Well, this one ended up to be open for pretty long! The room was still open, after 26 hours.
I did manage to finish the puzzle, in the end, and I agree - the quality of the pic wasn't really that good. Especially around the edges, things got blurry and off.

Next room will be with some HQ artwork, instead :) 0 chance of blurriness.

^Yup, HQ artwork seemed to work great :) both Panki's pic and mine worked pretty good.

Now to find a buttload of HQ digital art...

Back
Top Bottom